Hey :D Take your time to read every post i wrote.Follow:
www.sweetlaughters.tumblr.com . I will update on this blog if i have add anything to my tumblr website. Want to ask me anything? Type in the Cbox Thanks ^^

Thursday 3 November 2011

3rd November 2011

Updates!
My tumblr blog - www.sweetlaughters.tumblr.com is having a "First 3 to reblog" promotion!
FAST!To those who does not know how to do it,here are the steps:
1)Click on the link as i said above (If you have a tumblr account)
2)You will see a recent post i posted saying "First 3 to reblog" promotion.
3)Click "Reblog"(But if there is already 3 people have already reblogged my post, then don't bother reblogging as I won't be even promoting  your blog :( Sorry.But i will check out your tumblr blog,if it interest me,i might follow you ^^)
                                                           PROMOTION OVER,YOUR TOO LATE D;
YOUR DONE :D DO IT NOW.

-Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment